Sunday, April 17, 2011

"Another one that needs torched. Who is this Robert Spencer character?"

TorchSpencerBook.jpg

Jihad Watch reader James sends me this gem from "riss's photos" at Plixi.com. I am thoroughly honored by Rissa's declaration, and invite her to go through with it; in fact, if she would like to burn copies of my book The Complete Infidel's Guide to the Koran in bulk, I will contact Regnery Publishing on Monday and see if I can get them for her at a special discount rate.

And I promise that if she does torch The Complete Infidel's Guide to the Koran, whether one copy or many, I will not riot, I will not kill any innocent people (or any guilty ones, for that matter), and I will not demand that her freedom of speech be curtailed. Rissa, you have my solemn word on all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment