Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Priorities: Muslim Demands I Remove Picture of Convicted Muslim Slaver w/out Face Veil

 

By Debbie Schlussel

I think this e-mail, below, from a Muslim says it all.  The correspondent demands that I remove the mugshot photo of Sarah Khonaizan Al-Turki from my site because it features Mrs. Al-Turki without her Muslim face veil.  No biggie that Mrs. Al-Turki and her husband, Homaidan Al-Turki were convicted of the rape, torture, and false imprisonment of their Indonesian housekeeper, while they lived in Colorado.  The Muslim who contacted me isn’t concerned a whit about that.  You should also note that Mr. Al-Turki–who is close to the Saudi Royal Family and comes from a very wealthy and powerful family in Saudi Arabia–was under surveillance by the Joint Terrorism Task Force because he was distributing jihadist, anti-American literature and federal agents believed that he was recruiting terrorists.  My response follows the initial e-mail, and needless to say, I will NOT remove the photo and am re-posting it here.

homaidanalturki&wife.jpghomaidanalturki&wifeorangejumpsuit.jpg
Extremist Makeover: Homaidan Al-Turki & Wife Sarah, Before & After
From: Kawthar Moria ka.moria@gmail.com
Date: Mon, May 23, 2011 at 4:08 AM
Subject: Please remover her picture
To: writedebbie@gmail.com
I hope my message finds you well.
I am sending this email regarding a very old new that posted in your website:
http://www.debbieschlussel.com/2353/labor-day-celebration-saudi-muslim-student-rapist-blames-it-on-anti-muslim-prejudice/
In this picture you present Homaidan Al-Turki and his wife. I would appreciate if you can remover her picture because it has no relationship to your news. She is s muslim women who cover her face as a religious commandment and I think presenting her picture in this way is offensive. There is no reason to present her picture without Hijab, Please remove her picture.
***
From: Debbie Schlussel writedebbie@gmail.com
Date: Mon, May 23, 2011 at 11:38 AM
Subject: Re: Please remover her picture
To: Kawthar Moria ka.moria@gmail.com
I will not remove the photo. It is her mugshot and is extremely relevant. This is the United States of America. We have freedom of speech here, and it is up to ME–not YOU Or Islam–to decide what I post on my website and what is or isn’t related. If she did not want to be photographed without her face covering, she shouldn’t have participated in helping her husband torture and rape his Indonesian maid and then cover it up. It’s interesting that you are not concerned with that. I guess Indonesian maids are not worthy under Islamic law, huh? Not even Muslim Indonesian maids. You are disgusting and yet so typical of Islam. Do not contact me again.
Debbie Schlussel



http://www.debbieschlussel.com/37588/priorities-muslim-demands-i-remove-picture-of-convicted-muslim-slaver-wout-face-veil/

No comments:

Post a Comment